segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

A letter

Dear Mr./ Mss. Editor,

I am writing this letter because I read the editorial about smoking and, as it says to write you our opinions, here comes mine: I totally agree with the idea of banning smoking in all public places.

This law would bring lots of problems to cigarette companies, almost all of them would close down and many people would be unemployed. And this would bring economical problems to the country’s economy.

Although I think it would be very difficult to make this law work in all public places (so that they wouldn’t smoke), it would help many people that want to stop smoking but can’t.

What’s more, it would make streets much cleaner, I mean, there wouldn’t be as many cigarettes on street’s floor as there is nowadays.

Hence, I think it would be beneficial to society to ban smoking in public places in order to improve all people’s health even those who don’t smoke.

Yours faithfully,

Daniel Aylmer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário